1. Can't you talk to other members of the group?
First, make sure that the frequency and sub-audio signals you use are the same as the other members of the group; if you have no questions, make sure that the other members of the group are in the service area.
2. The voices of other members on the channel?
Please change the sub-audio signal tone. At the same time, you must change the signal tone of all walkie-talkies in the group, or apply to change the frequency point.
3. How long will the battery not last after it is properly charged?
Battery life is up. Please update the battery. (The number of charges and discharges normally used for Ni-MH batteries is 500, and that for lithium batteries is 1000)
4. Interphone does not scan?
When programming the walkie-talkie, the channel is not included in the scanning (professional settings) or the scanning function of the whole machine is turned off.
5. Complete frequency noise after programming?
The silence is turned on when programming the walkie-talkie. Non-professionals recommend not to adjust functional parameters.
6. Regular beeping after programming?
Interphone programming error. The frequency written is beyond the frequency range specified by the walkie-talkie or the selected model.
7. Silence after using headphones for a period of time?
The earplug socket of the walkie-talkie is broken. Send it to maintenance station for repair.
8. Poor sensitivity of closer call distance?
Check whether the antenna is in good condition and whether the antenna pedestal is loose or damaged (please send it to the maintenance station for repair).
9. Interphone receives the speaker's speech but cannot transmit it?
Check PTT buttons. Send it to maintenance station for repair.
10. Can't you turn on the computer or power off frequently?
Check whether the battery contacts of intercom are deformed or broken.
11. Interphone with LCD without display or error display?
LCD failure or poor contact of conductive rubber caused by intercom fall or improper use (sent to maintenance station for maintenance).
12. Does the other party receive a low or intermittent voice?
Check whether the small hole in MIC transmitter of intercom is blocked (please send it to maintenance station for repair).
13. Intermittent reception with high noise?
When the limit communication distance of the walkie-talkie is reached or the tall building is blocked in the basement, etc. (Please send it to the maintenance station for repair).
14. How to deal with the machine after it enters the water?
First, the machine is disassembled, and all external parts are disassembled one by one (such as buttons, PTT glue light guide pillars, etc.). The circuit board is carefully cleaned and dried with anhydrous alcohol or special washboard water, and the stains on the circuit board are cleaned with small tools. Then, the circuit board is soaked in anhydrous alcohol, and can be cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner conditionally. Secondly, the circuit board is removed and dried with a hairdryer (pay attention to the temperature is not high). Can be too high), and check whether the circuit board is damaged, if there is a break, use thin enameled wire to connect, use a three-meter to measure the positive and negative extreme resistance of the power supply of the board, can not be short-circuit or open (power on, check the current, normal 40 MA, launch not less than 1000MA); Finally, check whether the wireless port is dirty, such as dirty and clean up, and if there are other faults, then as usual. Rules are inspected and repaired.
Generally, water intake machines with serious circuit corrosion can not be repaired, so they should be disposed of in time after water intake.
15. Processing methods of common problems in test run
1) Frequency point interference: In use, there are often series frequency or noise from other radio stations, which interfere with the normal use of walkie-talkies. There are three methods to deal with: 1. Frequency conversion. (2) Gaya audio or DTMF, etc. (3) Reducing the noise level (suitable for individual computers receiving interference under the same conditions)
2) Close Distance: When the communication distance of the walkie-talkie is several meters different from the actual need, the power and noise level of the machine can be adjusted to achieve. When the adjustment is still unable to improve, we should consider installing a turntable to solve the problem.
3) Sound discontinuity: Interphone communication often finds discontinuity at critical distance. At this time, the noise level can be adjusted or the sub-audio reception can be cancelled to test the effect.
4) Screaming: Two walkie-talkies will scream when they are only a few meters or closer. This is a normal phenomenon, which can be solved by turning off the sound to the appropriate size.